specialization at changehappens in Toronto
My main area of specialization comes from my own lifelong experience and recovery process.
Namely: eating disorders, ranging from binge-eating, compulsive eating, bulimia, food addiction, emotional eating and other disordered eating behaviors – along with the accompanying body image, weight and obesity concerns.
Below are just some of the main issues clients and I have worked through:
- Anxiety, anger, grief, depression
- Past or recent trauma or abuse
- Addiction to alcohol, cannabis, work, spending, internet porn
- Self-esteem, perfectionism, self-sabotage
- codependency, boundaries
- Dysfunctional family background, adult children of alcoholics
- Fear of failure or success, creative blocks, procrastination
- Life transitions
In the appendix of my book Binge Crazy, I list 93 issues that clients have faced during therapy.