Workshops on personal growth and development are a great way to learn and explore what we’re doing now, which is often a prerequisite for change.
- The company of others can be both a stimulus and support.
- All changehappens.ca workshops follow a Gestalt approach, which means they are holistic, hands-on, experiential and often fun. Other approaches can be integrated, including art therapy, music, and psychodrama, and sometimes there can be a strong educational component, depending on the topic.
- Workshops are for a limited period of time: a day, weekend, a specified number of evening sessions.
- What would you like to work on?
Available workshops (wait-listed)
The Perfect Workshop: For perfectionists living in an imperfect world
Love, Hate & Mirrors: A women’s workshop on body image
Vanity & Sanity: Women’s workshop on body image & self-esteem
If you are interested in any of the available workshops, ask us to put you on our mailing list, to be notified when the workshop date(s) have been set.
Customized workshops (created for you)
- changehappens.ca will customize any workshop for your company, organization, or even for a group of friends.
- These customized workshops can be designed for 2 hours, half a day, a full day, a weekend, or take place as a series over a period of weeks or months.
If you would like us to design a workshop especially for your group or organization, please phone Natalie at 416-654-6453 or fill out the contact form (on the menu) and we will get back to you soon.